Suncoast’s software is designed to be a centralized, reliable, and scalable platform to provide clinicians and administrators supporting patients throughout long-term and end-of-life-care. From scheduling to medications, to bereavement care, Suncoast covers the how, where and when for medical professionals during a time when patients and families need them most.
Problems We Solve
Coordination of Care
The client-centric design tracks every touchpoint to honor the patient, and provides support for bereavement services, from admission through the family’s grief processes.
- No communication gaps
- One source of truth
- Real-time access to the most up-to-date records
- Improve process efficiencies
- Foster patient and care team engagement
Reduce your risk of non-compliance for privacy of information, billing practices & patient safety.
- Increase documentation accuracy
- Minimize processing delays and penalties
- Safeguards compliance
Suncoast supports all activities integral to hospice care delivered in a wide array of settings.
- Secure access to information you need when you need it
- Quickly adapt to changing regulatory requirements
- Ensure best practices
- Achieve greater operational efficiency
Billing Accuracy & Payer Complexity
Suncoast streamlines the billing process while ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Error-proof billing
- Simplify the claims process and maximize reimbursements
- Accurate and timely filings
- Ninety nine percent claims acceptance the first time
Our hospice and palliative care solution delivers all of these features—and more—to support the clinical, operational, and financial needs of your business.
Palliative Care – Bereavement Care (Multi-stage Operational Toolkit)
- Front and back-office functions
- Palliative care
- Hospice staffing and operations logistics
- Bereavement care
- Bereavement calendar
- Automated reminder system for documentation
- Billing features for each stage of care
Unified Client Records
- Single record documentation for full case analysis
- Comprehensive client history
- Billable and non-billable event tracking
- Aggregated data tracking for maximum accuracy
Clinical Workflow – Scheduling – Pharmacy Integration (Workflow and Integration)
- Automated scheduling process
- Staff management toolkit
- Timesheet approval
- Initial and comprehensive assessment
- Interdisciplinary care planning
- Medication management
- Automated certification processing
- Electronic pharmacy ordering
- E-prescribing and digital script sharing
Relationship Management and Reporting
- Comprehensive functionality
- Multi-user billing engine
- Electronic claims submission
- Pharmacy import process
- Customer relationship dashboards
- Referral source management
- Insight production built within data management tool
- Ad-hoc and on-demand reporting
- User-friendly interface for custom reports
Support for the Continuum of End-of-Life-Care
Proactive approach builds on compliance measures and organizes all end-of-life-care needs into one platform.
Reduce Risk and Increase Business Agility
Manages staff, scheduling, records, and reporting to allow more time for productivity analysis and planning.
Robust Financial and Reporting Tools
Tracks clinical process case-by-case from start to finish, making insight and cost control simple.
Supports the Full Range of Payors
Electronic billing and claim submissions made easy with built-in alerts to ensure accuracy.
Schedule a demo today!
Claims acceptance the first time
Accurate and timely filings, no reworks, automated checks and balances, improved profitability and timely cash flow.
caregivers providing care
“The Suncoast software has allowed us to manage the evolving regulatory changes occuring in the hospice industry. Suncoast has also provided us the structure needed for many areas of growth throughout our organization. A truly unique aspect of the company is the level of commitment they bring to our organization’s specific needs and feedback. From support to training to future development, Suncoast offers a complete package that I would highly recommend!”