Information You Provide to Our Website
Information You Provide to Us
For either sales or customer support, you can contact us through the methods listed on Our Website, and we may keep a record of the communication to help answer or resolve the matter you contacted us about. You can decide how much information you want to share with us in those cases. Providing information is purely optional on your part; however, not all features and services (such as, responding to your inquiries) would be available to you if you elect not to provide information. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information by us.
Information We Collect Automatically
Your browser or device may tell us:
- Your browser type;
- Language preference;
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may tell us generally where you are located); and
- The type of device or system you used.
Your browser may also tell us information such as:
- The time and date of your request;
- The page that led you to Our Website; and
- The search terms you typed into a search engine that led you to Our Website, if applicable.
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address.
Use of Personal Information
Personal Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- To vendors, service providers, and consultants who work on behalf the Companies and perform services for us under confidentiality agreements, including cloud hosting services, payment processing, and providing technical services;
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We may transfer information about you if any of the Companies are acquired by or merged with another company
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used by third parties to identify you.
- Your IP address;
- The pages of Our Website that you visit;
- The time and date of your visit;
- The time you spend on certain pages on Our Website; and
- Various other statistics.
You have the right to choose whether to accept or reject certain cookies. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent; however, if you reject cookies, you may not be able take full advantage of Our Website.
Information That You Provide Regarding Potential Employment
Our Website provides information regarding open positions and the ability to submit information as a part of our recruiting process. When you contact us through Our Website to inquire about career opportunities, we may ask you to provide us with certain information so that we can evaluate you as a candidate and meet certain legal obligations. The personal information you provide directly to us as part of the application process is in addition to the information you provide through Our Website and may include:
- Contact information;
- Details of your qualifications, skills, experience, and education;
- Information about your employment history; and
- Information about your legal ability to work in the United States.
- During the recruitment process, you may provide information to us directly in the following ways:
- The application form on the Our Website;
- Your resume or CV as submitted through your application;
- Tests or other forms of assessments administered during the recruitment process;
- Copies of transcripts or other documentation submitted by you during the course of your application; and
- Information collected from third parties, including previous employers and educational institutions.
The information that you provide to us directly during the recruitment process is retained and processed as we evaluate your interest in and fit for a position. We may use this information for purposes such as:
- Evaluating your candidacy for a position;
- Contacting you during our recruitment process;
- Processing your employment if an offer is extended to you;
- Processing and storing your data for internal tracking metrics;
- Processing your data in order to meet certain legal or regulatory obligations; and
- Improving the Our Website.
We have a legitimate interest in processing your data in order to manage our overall recruitment process and to assess whether you are a viable candidate for a career with us. All applicants, regardless of location, may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
When you provide your information directly to us as part of the recruitment process, your information may be shared with our staff and third-party service providers working with us. Our staff includes members of the human resources and recruitment teams, interviewers involved in the recruitment process, personnel in the business area to which you are applying, and information technology (IT) staff. Other third-party service providers or contractors may also have access to your information if we reach out to references or conduct background checks.
We will retain your information for as long as it makes use of such information as a part of the recruitment process and for other permitted purposes. If your application for employment is successful, information gathered during the recruitment process will be added to your human resources file and may be retained throughout your employment with us.
How We Protect Your Information
We use a combination of process, technology, and physical security controls to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we limit access to personal information about you to our employees and agents who we believe reasonably need to have access to that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use many tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, there is no guarantee of complete protection, and third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect or maintain any information from anyone under thirteen (13) years of age. Our Website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least thirteen (13) years old.
Request for Information
If you have questions, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to send an email to [email protected].