Technical Support Analyst
March 3, 2021
Complia Health has 25+ years of experience making home health and hospice operations run more efficiently and drive higher revenues in this highly competitive space. When our software is in place, the quality of health care experience delivered improves for caregivers and their clients.
We strive to enable our customers’ success and it is people like you that make it possible; people who look at problems differently, people who understand the challenges of information systems and people who are passionate about what they do. Our company is growing, and some very exciting things lie ahead for us this year—we hope you can join us.
Provides technical support to end users for all corporate users of Information Technology systems and services related to equipment, systems, or general PC functioning. This position reports to the Director of Information Technology.
- Receives all requests/problems from users through the IT Technical Support
- Provides accelerated technical support: problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Follows the IT Technical Support Center policies and procedures for documenting calls, tracking resolution, and closing calls.
- Provides application administration on servers.
- Provides client administration and maintenance on the network.
- Participates in on-call rotation of the Technical Support Center
- Works closely with other IT personnel to coordinate support for users.
- Provides client-side technical support; problem identification, troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Escalate calls to higher level of support as needed.
- Monitors system availability, system back-ups, system status and call status.
- Exchanges daily backup tapes and maintains offsite tape inventory.
- Prepares reports related to IT Technical Support Center activity (i.e., Open Call Reports) for management review.
- Participates in special projects involving end user support.
- Performs hardware/software installations and upgrades.
- Participates in new product implementation/upgrade and user training.
- Assists in organizing and developing end user training programs.
- Inputs, logs and assigns problems in order to analyze and track problems to final resolution.
- Completes assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information (PHI) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Parameters of access, use and disclosure are further defined by the organization or department.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Associate Degree or equivalent years of experience and training; preferred concentration in Computer Science or a health care related field.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a user support environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use of current business and office applications.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Good business acumen.
- Demonstrated organizational/analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Broad general knowledge of computer technology, applications, and networks.
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to acquire and apply job related concepts/knowledge at an accelerated pace.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volume of tasks with changing priorities and short deadlines.
- Demonstrated success as a productive team member.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- FLSA Exempt.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Physical activity is light and may require frequent lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to sit in front of computer for long periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as needed.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.