Software Developer (Remote)
May 7, 2021
The software developer is a key role on the Complia Team, developing, supporting, and maintaining vital applications to support the home health industry. Developers will build high-quality, innovative, scalable software in the fast-changing healthcare environment.
This role requires developers to work within the full stack of our platform, building from the lowest aspect of the data layer on up to the frontend UI, and working with both synchronous, asynchronous, serverless, and/or containerized applications or functions. The ideal candidate will join of team of six developers, in a two week agile sprint cycle development process.
- Develop and support software components that integration into a fully functional enterprise solution
- Develop software that maintains and/or improves the overall performance of the existing system, ensuring a robust, scalable, and extensible platform
- Write clean, secure, testable, and extensible code that follows SOLID design principles
- Maintain complete code documentation that communicates both design and functionality
- Develop and maintain unit tests
- Ensure normalized database structure to ensure efficient and effective reads and writes
- Recommend potential areas of improvement for the system as necessary
- Perform code reviews and cross functional testing on peers
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Participate in team project planning activities
- Participate and communicate in daily standups, highlighting any blockers/roadblocks that threaten delivery deadlines
- Work with QA to promptly resolve issues discovered during dev cycle
- Other duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in C# and Web development
- TSQL, and database design patterns
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes
- AWS Cloud native development a plus
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.