May 4, 2021
Reporting to the CRO, the Sales Executive will be responsible for planning and performing all sales activities in an assigned U.S. territory. Current emphasis is on performing the day-to-day sales efforts while assisting with account management and market direction in the assigned U.S. territory.
- Achieve annual sales plan by generating sales volume, up-selling to existing accounts and achieving account penetration within assigned territory
- Develop territory penetration strategies for key states and provide management with regular report of progress
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences in each account, including a focus on selling at the CEO/CFO/Administrator level
- Maintain complete knowledge of current account’s long-term objectives and purchase plans by acting as account “problem solver”
- Develop and maintain complete product knowledge mastery through formal and informal training methods
- Learning the scheduling, time keeping, billing and clinical processes used in the home health care setting
- Becoming familiar with all aspects of the software platform.
- Becoming familiar with the operation of the departments and how your position interacts with them
- Planning, preparing for and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Research and generate leads for potential selling opportunities based on target markets
- Preparation of Initial Proposal and Contracts following company guidelines, as well as analyzing and preparing initial pricing based on product pricing structures
- Performing demonstrations of the product software
- Assistance with evaluation and research of market trends and needs
- Assist Sales & Marketing department with appropriate product presentation
- Gathering and assessing product enhancement ideas from customers and prospective customers
- Performing research related to home care operational issues, new technologies, competitor functionality, etc., as it relates to product evolution planning and marketing strategies within your territory
- Participating in the roll-out of new products and releases to business partners and to the customer base
- Providing support to our Sales & Marketing department in the form of assistance with product presentations, preparation of demo systems and product literature, and consultation on functional requirements of prospective customers
- Additional tasks, responsibilities, and special projects assigned from time to time
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Understanding regional characteristics
- Establishing relationships
- Prospecting and lead qualification
- Managing complex decision processes
- Driving a consultative sale
- Understanding drivers in the businesses of our competitors and the company/product
- Closing and contract negotiation
- Accomplished in running a sales process with dramatic variation in decision processes and time commitment
- Ability to travel extensively
Position Core Competencies
- Results-Driven – demonstrates drive for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence, and shows a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Ethical – all hunter activity must be balanced with a strong moral and ethical character
- Regionally located – roots in the region, cost efficiencies in time and travel
- Understands Healthcare & HIT
- Action oriented – consistently maintains high levels of activity or productivity, and works with vigor, effectiveness and determination over a sustained period
- Trustworthy – interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s motives and representations and those of the organization, and is seen as direct and truthful; keeps confidences, promises, and commitments.
- Effective communicator – clearly conveys and receives information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the listener, helps them understand and retain the message, and encourages response and feedback
- Customer/Client Focus – demonstrates a strong commitment to making customers/clients and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions, gains customer trust and respect, and meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Innovation – uses creativity and imagination to develop new insights into situations and applies new solutions to problems, and comes up with new and unique ideas
- Negotiation – effectively explores alternatives and positions to reach agreements and solutions that gain the support and acceptance of all parties
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of complex sales or marketing experience
- Demonstrated aptitude and success in developing and maintaining solid, value-based relationships
- Ability to effectively demonstrate the product to prospects and the current customer base.
- Ability to gain a solid understanding of the homecare industry with ability to translate trends and data into action plans
- Strong interpersonal skills with evidence of teamwork and collaboration
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with internal staff and external customers
- Self-starter and independent thinker with an aptitude to work autonomously
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.