Quality Assurance Analyst
January 11, 2022
Directly reporting to Complia Health’s Product Manager, the Quality Assurance Analyst will work collaboratively with development and product teams to ensure a high-quality application is delivered to customers. Complia Health is currently seeking to hire two qualified candidates for the position of Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Develop and maintain a robust Quality Assurance Program
- Solidify and improve the current quality assurance program supporting our quality application development and delivery process
- Maintain the policies and procedures that govern the process and educate the teams regarding their content and purpose
- Work closely with development and product to ensure the quality assurance process is in place and adhered to including: SME to SME reviews, adding and improving QA workflows within the sprints, ensuring SME input into the quality checks
- Develop and maintain test cases, acceptance criteria and automation to ensure adequate testing ahead of providing customer access to the application
- Perform quality assurance tests based on the test cases and acceptance criteria
- BA or BS degree preferred and/or other relevant combination of training and experience and industry experience – healthcare information systems, finance, software engineering
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Experience using SAS Solution
- 1-3 years of experience in healthcare industry
- 2-5 years experience in QA testing in software development
- 5+ years of experience completing quality assurance testing for a healthcare software development company – specifically automation and the writing and executing of test cases and acceptance criteria
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.