May 7, 2021
Implementation specialists is a conduit between Complia Health and our clients. They work with clients who have purchased Complia Health systems and services. Their objective is to identify the clients’ needs and determine how the client will use the systems or software that they’ve purchased. They ensure that staff at their company have a clear picture of the client’s needs so that the resources are correctly configured for successful use of our systems and a happy customer experience.
- Assist external clients in the implementation of Complia Health systems and solutions.
- Evaluates client needs, develops configurations that support best practice business processes.
- Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans.
- Tests and troubleshoots final system setups.
- Provides training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
- Provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals.
Knowledge Skills and Core Competencies:
- Industry knowledge of Hospice and/or Home/Health Care
- Excellent customer service skills with internal and external clients.
- Problem Solver
- Effective communicator
- Ability to multitask and juggle different projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred not required
- Experience in EMR training and implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills with evidence of teamwork and collaboration
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with internal and external customers
- Reports to Project Manager
- Available for On-site travel
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.