August 9, 2021
The HX Designer lead will be a member of the Product Management Team and responsible for research support for product development, including analysis, prototyping and participating in Human interviews. Additionally, you will be responsible for supplying medium and/or high-fidelity designs, supporting front end development and refining interaction patterns – always firmly grounded by Human-Centered Design principles.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive Human experiences.
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up Human experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, experience stories, journey maps, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a Human-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders and optimize for customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities
- Conduct detailed UI/HX design reviews, document issues, and coordinate issue resolution
This is a hands-on position, and the successful candidate will have responsibilities supporting multiple product teams.
- A portfolio demonstrating compelling information architecture, Human experience, and progression from research through production
- Demonstrated ability in creating highest quality Human experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with web and mobile technologies and their impacts on the feasibility of design solutions
- The ability to grasp complex and sometimes diverse customer needs and distill them into clean, understandable solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or Computer Science from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Human Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, or Information Architect
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Masters in Human-Computer Interaction or related field from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience creating designs for a wide variety of interfaces, from large dashboard displays to mobile devices
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience and knowledge of visual design, web design and wireframing tools, Human research methods, digital prototyping tools
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience with Agile development processes
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.