HR & Payroll Administrator
September 13, 2021
Complia Health is a leading software solution provider of technology and expertise for healthcare
agencies in the pre- and post-acute care market under the ContinuLink and Suncoast brands. Complia
Health is dedicated to helping home care, home health, and hospice agencies deliver quality care
without compromise with innovative solutions that simplify processes and create efficiencies across
clinical, financial, and back-office operations. The company is headquartered in Schaumburg, IL.
Complia Health is currently seeking a detailed-oriented HR/Payroll Administrator to join our fastpaced dynamic team. This role reports to the Company CFO/COO.
• Enter and maintain accuracy of employee records in NetSuite
• Communicate and address payroll related inquiries and company policies with staff, HR, and
• Administer, process, and reconcile 401k, garnishments, child support, and other third-party
payments including HSA/FSA, benefits, and workers compensation
• Review and reconcile payroll accounts with the general ledger
• Administer and reconcile personal leave (i.e., vacation, sick, maternity, medical)
• Setup state withholding and unemployment accounts in financial system
• Process calendar year changes according to US law
• Assist and cooperate with Ceridian/NetSuite (payroll, HR, benefits, workforce management allin-one platform)
• Maintain and organize accurate payroll records and assist auditors during reviews and audits
with supporting schedules and documentations to ensure full cooperation and compliance with
all qualified requests.
• Onboarding new employees.
• Maintaining employee files.
• Interpret company policy and advise employees on issues.
• Maintain employee lists with employee information, headcount, required licensing, and
• Facilitate annual enrollment and assist employees with the process.
• Work with benefits broker to communicate any benefit plan changes.
• Answer questions from employees throughout the year regarding coverage.
• Review billing invoices to determine accuracy of information.
• Assist employees with 401k enrollment, withdrawals, and loans.
• Monitor 401(k) plan and provide reports for plan compliance at year end.
• Assure compliance with benefits plans including distributing necessary reports to employees.
• 3+ years of payroll experience including but not limited to: payroll taxes, W-2, ACA as well as
other year end processing, and legal and accounting guidelines
• Knowledge of compliance issues concerning Payroll, Human Resources, and Benefits.
• Has good attention to detail, time management, organizational, math, verbal communication,
and problem-solving skills.
• Ideal candidate will possess a “can do” attitude with a “will do” work ethic
• Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• NetSuite knowledge preferred
• Confidentiality and integrity
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.