Stephen Covey, the author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People said that one of the most important things you can do is “sharpen the saw” – investing time yourself and your future growth to learn and grow. We have a great opportunity to learn and grow for you – attending the Complia Health CARE 2017 User Conference.
At CARE 2017, you’ll be able to learn in depth about best practices for your success in the post-acute care business, learn how to recruit, retain, and motivate clinical and nursing staff, learn smarter ways to manage your revenue cycle, learn all about new product versions, hear a nationally known speaker, Dr. Michael Burcham, speak about the future of our business and much more. Just the training alone during the Pre-Conference is worth at least double the price of the full conference ticket.
Here’s the top reasons why this is a must-attend opportunity:
• The pre-conference offers in-depth product training and consulting included in the event price that is valued at more than twice the conference fee – and it’s in a hotel on the beach!
• An opportunity to meet and network with peers across the entire continuum of care and learn about best practices
• Nationally-known keynote speakers who can give you insights and thinking needed to be a success in the home health and hospice business in this rapidly changing environment
• An opportunity to spend 1:1 time with your Suncoast, ContinuLink, Procura, Igea or Progresa product team – support, product management, development and more. Learn all about where we’re headed, share your thoughts and direction with us and help us plan the future of the product
The event spans five days and includes:
Pre-Conference: In-depth product training on all Complia Health products
• Product Updates: Learn everything you need to know to upgrade to Suncoast Version 8, to upgrade to the newest ContinuLink POC solution, using Procura’s Advanced Custom Report Writer and more!
• Best Practices: Take an in-depth, two day course on revenue cycle management or one-day courses on financial or clinical best practices
• Ensure your staff has all the necessary skills to be able to maximize your investment in your software