Financial Implementation Consultant
November 19, 2021
Are you an exceptional communicator and love to help customers? Do you enjoy teaching and training in a technical environment? Do you have knowledge of the Hospice and Palliative Billing industry? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, busy environment? If you are a tech-savvy Hospice biller, a good problem-solver and love to help people have an amazing customer experience, this role may be for you.
Recently recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the USA, Complia Health (formerly Procura) has 25+ years of experience making home health and hospice operations run more efficiently and drive higher revenues in this highly competitive space. When our software is in place, the quality of health care experience delivered improves for patient and caregivers.
We strive to enable our customers’ success and it is people like you that make it possible; people who look at problems differently, people who understand the challenges of information systems and people who are passionate about what they do. Our company is growing, and some very exciting things lie ahead for us this year – we hope you can join us.
The Financial Implementation Consultant provides training, consulting, and support to customers of Complia Health’s clinical products and services. This support walks customers through the implementation and setup of the program’s billing module and continues through and after they go live. The Financial Implementation Consultant also provides training and support to internal team members on an ongoing basis, ensuring everyone is up to speed on their knowledge and use of the software. This is a remote position, which will require travel up to 50% of the time to our customer sites to assist them with support and education at their location.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Help customers successfully implement the billing and financial components of Complia Health’s products and services.
· Deliver and schedule billing and financial customer training in the classroom, on the web and onsite at customer locations.
· Troubleshoot problems with product implementation and find creative solutions according to each customer’s unique need.
· Work with the product support team in answering billing and finance support requests from end-users.
· Accurately document training sessions.
· Develop and maintains curriculum and materials for new products, enhancements, or services.
· Conduct implementation testing.
· Train other trainers and implementation personnel.
· Project management.
· Other projects and duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Understanding of hospice billing operations and ability to assist customers in setup and configuration of applications for their business processes.
· An understanding of CMS regulations, Federal Register, HIPAA, Conditions of Participation, CMS Billing Manual and Electronic Billing.
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to end users in a user-friendly, easily understandable way.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Professional training and presentation skills.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to manage multiple projects and varying priorities.
· Familiarity with online training tools such as GoToMeeting and/or WebEx.
· Ability to follow standard course curricula and adapt to suit customer needs and to create and revise course exercises.
· Strong knowledge of MS Office & Teams products.
· Dedication to providing superior customer service with a positive attitude and flexible nature.
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage the workload of multiple projects
· Hospice billing experience required; Palliative & Home Health billing experience preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Finance or Education preferred or equivalent work experience
· Previous system implementation experience in a Hospice/Home Care setting preferred.
· Knowledge of CMS regulations for hospice, home health and palliative care.
· Extended health, dental, vision
· Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
· Voluntary Life Insurance and LTD
· Retirement Savings Plan (including a company match)
· PTO – Vacation and Sick Days
Job Type: Full-time
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.