Expert Solutions Specialist
May 26, 2021
This role is responsible to prepare and deliver tailored, meaningful and competitive product demonstrations and presentations to prospective Complia Health opportunities; to leverage unique and experiential knowledge and expertise to build and nurture client relationships and maintain loyalty.
- Develops and nurtures client relationships throughout the presentation event process and other client facing activities
- Collaborates with leadership to deliver presentation event opportunities, priorities, competitive messaging and differentiation
- Manages the presentation event process & readiness throughout the request, discovery, preparation, delivery and post event debrief and follow-up activities according to established best practices guidance
- Coordinates & collaborates with configuration and technology support to utilize the most current demonstration environment(s), version releases, and integration availability to tailor, prepare and deliver a meaningful presentation
- Selects available published scripts and supporting reference materials to prepare and tailor to best present the Complia Health solutions value while avoiding redundant modification
- Participates in ongoing cross-train initiatives and activities
- Crafts competitive positioning and differentiation messaging for presentations developed in collaboration with Sales, Product and Marketing
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Displays basic knowledge and functional skills for use.
- Displays use proficiency, ability coach & train.
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree In a Healthcare related field preferred not required
- Clinical Licensure preferred not required
- 5+ Years relevant work experience; 1-2 in home health and home care required
Additional Work Experience:
- 3+ years in experience in home health or hospice revenue cycle
- 1+ years experience presenting healthcare IT Solutions
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.