Event Marketing Coordinator
April 28, 2023
Schaumburg, IL or Remote
Job Type: Full Time Employee
This experienced Event Coordinator is a tactical Marketer who will serve as Complia Health’s authority on company events for clients and prospects – planning, producing, and executing our event marketing strategy, tactics, and reporting. Success in this role requires extreme organization and the ability to manage multiple events at various stages simultaneously, including creation and deployment of related marketing content, promotions, and assets.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, and working closely with team members and leaders across Sales, Product, and Professional Services, this position is designed to provide immediate value to our business growth plans and has the potential to contribute to marketing strategy and plans beyond just events. We are looking for a creative, hands-on event planning and execution expert who can balance efficient project management and high-quality lead delivery, within budget.
- You aim for excellence and know how to create compelling, engaging marketing and experiences.
- You are a multi-tasker, highly reciprocal, and an effective leader. You get the job done well and leave stakeholders and partners eager to work with you again.
- You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and likes being responsible for large and small events with multiple moving pieces.
- You believe successful audience interactions require thoughtful, original solutions, and strive to make Events the leading channel for our company’s revenue growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead strategic planning of customer engagement, prospect-generating, and audience nurturing events, including conferences, tradeshows, white glove engagements, meetings, presentations, webinars, product launches, user groups, and other virtual and physical events.
- Plan, execute, and handle all aspects of event sponsorships, exhibits, onsite experiences, and speaking opportunities, including pre- and post-show promotions, registrations, attendee and speaker preparations, engagement activities, and coordination of logistics such as equipment, catering, marketing collateral, promotional giveaways, and travel.
- Manage online registration system alongside our CRM (Salesforce), Marketing Automation (Hubspot) system, and Marketing channels for coordination, registration management, performance tracking and reporting, and marketing asset creation and deployment (including forms, landing pages, emails, tracking, ads, publishing, etc.).
- Implement strong internal and external communication strategy around events
- Work with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams and leadership to develop event strategy aligned to deliver and support company goals and objectives.
- Work with internal and external SMEs to craft presentation/speaking content, decks, supporting assets, and related marketing messages.
- Develop best practice processes and procedures for efficient, effective event administration and organization that are repeatable and scalable.
- Expand use of event and speaking content into lasting marketing collateral, asset libraries, talk tracks, and messages for digital, advertising, and direct channels.
- Develop, prepare, and present project updates and provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial, registration, and outcomes reports (leads, pipeline growth, event ROI, channel effectiveness) for each project.
- Manage external vendor relationships, including negotiating budgets and contracts.
- Manage financial transactions and funding for assigned events.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or equivalent experience and certifications specific to Event Marketing or Marketing Project Management
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience with event planning and execution, with a track record for delivering high quality leads and pipeline growth. Preferred: B2B executive audience and post-acute care industry focus.
- Event marketing for SaaS and Enterprise Solutions organizations a plus.
- Strong experience in event marketing, event administration, demand and lead generation, and creating exceptional audience experiences. Strong copywriting and content creation skills a plus.
- Highly organized and nimble, with strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to present event ideas and plans to executives and vendors
- Daily/Weekly use of Marketing Automation tools like Hubspot, webinar platforms like GoToWebinar or Teams, and CRM like Salesforce.
- Experience preparing speakers and speaker presentations a plus.
- Experience creating and executing tradeshows/conferences, client and prospect experiences, and webinars a must.
- Ability to travel 10-20%.
About Complia Health
Complia Health develops powerful, scalable, enterprise EMR platforms and solutions that simplify processes and create efficiencies across clinical, financial, and back-office operations for healthcare agencies delivering pre- and post-acute care. From supporting the widest range of payer models to simplifying the most complex billing scenarios, Complia Health addresses the pre- and post-acute continuum of care in one integrated platform. The company is headquartered in Schaumburg, IL. To learn more, visit http://www.compliahealth.com.
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.