Client Success Representative: Account Representative / Inside-client sales
April 4, 2022
Recently recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the USA, Complia Health (formerly Procura) has 25+ years of experience making home health and hospice operations run more efficiently and drive higher revenues in this highly competitive space. When our software is in place, the quality of health care experience delivered improves for patient and caregivers.
We strive to enable our customers’ success and it is people like you that make it possible; people who look at problems differently, people who understand the challenges of information systems and people who are passionate about what they do. Our company is growing, and some very exciting things lie ahead for us this year – we hope you can join us.
- Drive upsells and cross-sell opportunities across assigned clients
- Aligning subject matter experts (SME’s) for appropriate meetings and qualified opportunities
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales/upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Answering customer and client questions
- Stay up to date with new products/services
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- Explain/demonstrate features of product/services
- Maintain and expand database of clients
- Build/maintain relationships with clients
- College degree preferred
- 1-3 years of sales experience, industry experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Ability to achieve targets/goals
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance and LTD
- Retirement Savings Plan (including a company match)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.