Business Analyst – Suncoast
January 11, 2022
The position is responsible for creating the business and/or functional requirements necessary for technology solutions that meet client needs, expected delivery dates, and exceptional quality standards.
- Work under the direction of the Manager to provide application solutions for assigned business areas.
- Possess functional knowledge of assigned application technology.
- Interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to solicit business requirements.
- Serve liaison role between application technology vendors, internal IS groups, and business users.
- Translate business requirements into product-specific designs and configuration, detailed requirement specifications and use cases.
- Deliver functional specifications, design documents, business process workflow and related documentation for new development projects and/or enhancement and modification requests to be used by development teams.
- Interact with development teams during the software build and/or configuration process and testing process.
- Perform functional application configuration and configure /run reports at user request.
- Design and execute functional, integration, and regression test plans for new application functionality, product releases and enhancement and regulatory modifications using business scenarios and use cases.
- Ensure programs meet business specifications.
- Demonstrate new functionality to business users seeking inputs on future direction.
- Review vendor provided documentation and user manuals needed to support the product.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 1-3 years practical experience in providing business process and functional support for assigned product preferred
- 1-2 years healthcare experience is an asset
- Experience of requirements elicitation and analysis, stakeholder assessments as well as process modelling techniques
- Experience of business analysis documentation
- Experience working with Agile Principles is an asset
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline and/or other relevant combination of training and experience
- CBAP Certification and SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager Certification is an asset
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.