August 30, 2021
Are you looking to have a tangible impact on the company you work for?
Do you love working in a role where your singular focus and eye for detail assists the organization in managing a lot of complex information in a timely manner? Do you enjoy contributing your analytical skills and business knowledge toward problem-solving and providing accurate, relevant information to organizational leaders? If so, then this role could be for you!
Complia Health provides a fully integrated software solution for the health care industry. We strive to support our customers’ success, and it’s people like you who make that possible; people who look at problems differently and who are passionate about what they do. Come join our winning team and contribute to our growing organization.
This position will report to the Accounting Manager and be responsible for a variety of financial functions that include: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Creating Ad Hoc Management Reports, which is anticipated to be approximately 75% of the role.
You will also contribute to the preparation of month-end financial statements as well as assist during external audits and corporate tax return preparation.
- Manage Accounts Receivable for (2) business units
- Heavy focus on collections and developing positive relationships with clients
- Clearly communicate receivables status to Accounting team throughout the month
- Provide insight on the collectability of aged receivables to Accounting staff during month-end close to help in the preparation of the Bad Debt Reserve
- Understand contracts and amendments to answer on customers queries
- Generate, post, verify, and record transactions related to accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Create reports regarding customer and vendor accounts as requested
- Reconcile and process expense reports
- Verify accuracy of vendor invoices and ensure timely payment to vendors
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Maintains accurate and complete records related to transactions and reconciliations
- Administer compliance of Form W-9 and process 1099s filing
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate skill level in Excel
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with co-workers, managers, and customers in order to convey financial information and to receive work direction
- Accounting systems knowledge; experience with NetSuite is a major plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role with a history of successful reduction of DSO is a definite plus
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
How to Apply:
Ready for your new challenge? Email your resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (please state AP/AR Accounting Specialist in the subject line). In your cover letter, please let us know why you think you would be a great fit for this position!
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.