May 14, 2021
Reporting to the CRO, the Account Manager will be responsible for improving customer relationships and identifying opportunities and issues with key client accounts. The individual will also assist with product demonstration and provide feedback on enhancements/advancements required to support the assigned customer base.
- Requires a good understanding of the various models of business within the post-acute care marketplace, and a specific understanding of models within Key Client engagements
- Possess a high to mid-level understanding of product lines and general capabilities
- Engage with Key Clients at a strategic (into operational planning) level in order to protect, build and further engage in areas of significant interests
- Understand annual budgeting process within Key Client, and strategically influence in directions of interests
- Understand the Key Client growth expectations, industry changes and regulatory drivers that may change the scope of the current business served
- Identify areas of strategic interest with clients and build upon the engagement opportunities – whether current capabilities, roadmap for future enhancement or new product/service opportunities
- Identify current scope of product / services, new interests for the Key Client and estimated metrics in reaching an ROI
- Understand and be able to differentiate when initiatives should / should not be inclusive to current engagement with and launch upselling when appropriate
- Keep abreast of changes to current products and push for deployment.
- Advocate on Guide for Key Client interests within current products
- Additional tasks, responsibilities, and special projects assigned from time to time
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of Healthcare Provider organizations
- Strong knowledge of Account Management / Client Care and Advocacy
- Experience with Strategic Discussions with Senior Management
- Strong skills in selling through the use of Vision and Concepts, to be scoped and developed over time
- Ability to deal with the tactical and operational “drag” on an account and able to turn challenges into opportunity
- Ability to provide outstanding support services to customers
- Patience and a professional demeanor at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple activities and be self-directed
- Promote and lead by example through positive behaviors and actions a high performing work environment that exceeds expectations of our external customers.
- Establish and facilitate a best practices approach with your customer inter-action that meets the needs of the customers
- Support and promote a positive code of conduct that focuses on customer service, added value, high performance, respect, trust, and integrity
- Flexibility with hours of work and willingness to adjust working schedule upon request
- Identify and assist with establishment of appropriate processes and policies required to support this role and the customer base
- Ability to travel 50% of time
- 3+ years of sales and/or account management experience.
- Experience working with and/or in home health agencies.
- Negotiation skills training is considered an asset.
- Conflict resolution training is considered an asset.
Thank you for your interest in Complia Health! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complia Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.