Complia Health’s Expert Webinar Series continues with the engaging topic of Forward Looking Home Care and Hospice Workforce Development – how to give your
staffing plans a makeover to keep pace in our digitally-drive world.
Dawn Runge, Ph. D, one of SAP’s experts at business transformation, will take you through a fascinating look at how you can accelerate your workforce development plans to the pace of the digital world and learn the expectations of current and future employees. This is an opportunity to get thousands of dollars worth of SAP Ph. D consulting knowledge with our free webinar!
Key points you'll learn:
• Understand the digital revolution currently underway and the impact on human resources in the healthcare industry
• Learn the power of employee engagement in the digital age, why it is critical in healthcare, and how to improve it
• Leadership skills for the digital revolution and how to create a forward-thinking workforce to maximize performanceDownload Webinar
HIS 2.0 has arrived and with the new changes to forms and measures, it's imperative to be up-to-date with the new HIS reporting requirements. Download this white paper to learn how to best prepare for these new reporting requirements, examine your current HIS process and utilize the best technology to help you adapt to HIS 2.0.
Key points you’ll learn:
• Overview of the Hospice Information Set (HIS)
• Understanding the key requirements along with completion and submission deadlines
• An outline of key item changes to forms and new measures
• How Suncoast by Complia Health can help you easily and quickly manage these new changes
Download White Paper
Complia Health’s Suncoast Hospice Software team have been at the leading edge of the CMS’s HIS (Hospice Information Set) guidelines since they were first introduced more than four years ago. With the new HIS 2.0 coming online on April 1st, plus the penalties of the HIS Timeliness Compliance Threshold about to take effect, now is the time to learn about what’s really important to know and how you can ensure your Hospice business is ready for these changes.
Our in-house HIS expert, Andrea McFadden, Director Revenue Cycle Management & Reporting, joins our Vice President of Global Marketing, Stewart Campbell, for an in-depth look at what you can expect with HIS 2.0 and how you can make sure you’re in compliance with the Timeliness Compliance Threshold.
Key points you’ll learn:
• Overview of the history of Hospice Information Set (HIS) and the Timeliness threshold
• Key things to know and understand about HIS 2.0
• Key things to know and understand about the Timelines Compliance Threshold and how Suncoast by Complia Health can help you easily and quickly manage these issues
Join us for our ongoing thought leader webinar series featuring our January topic, “Care Coordination Improving Clinical Outcomes.” Presenting this thought-provoking
webinar will be our very own Kathleen Spooner, Clinical Product Specialist of Complia Health’s product team.
Here is what you can expect to learn in this can't miss webinar:
The challenge of recruiting, engaging and retaining nurses has reached critical proportions. Longer life spans, combined with aging baby boomers, will double the population of Americans aged 65 years or older during the next 25 years. This means increased demand for services from about 72 million Americans. Thus, home healthcare agencies need to have a plan to manage the high demand for scarce nursing resources that is not expected to ease anytime soon.Download White Paper